1. We believe the Scriptures of the Old Testament and New Testament are verbally inspired by God and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, and is true God and true man.
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God; that he sinned and, thereby, incurred not only physical death, but also spiritual death which is eternal separation from God; that all human beings are born with a sinful nature and, in the case of those who reach moral responsibility, manifest themselves as sinners in thought, word, and deed.
5. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scripture as a substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood.
6. We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into heaven, and in His present life there for us, as High Priest and Advocate.
7. We believe “that blessed hope,” the personal, premillennial, and imminent return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
8. We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus are born again of the Holy Spirit and, thereby, become children of God.
9. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting, conscious blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting, conscious punishment of the lost.